14 Temmuz 2013 Pazar


So, it's been a week since I posted right? Sorryy~
I've been watching animes all day AND night long since this Ramadan started. Gosh, I jump one to another till I find something that I might like. Well, I watched so many "first episodes" of so many animes, but up untill now I only managed to finishhh

TA-DAAAA!

Kamisama Hajimemashita
♥ Sword Art Online
♥ Skip Beat

Three animes in a week, huh. I should jump out of a cliff or something T-T
It's just that, I get bored sooooooo easily. It isn't a good thing.
Not just with the animes, but I also watched first episodes of series like Supernatural or Gossip Girl. I really don't want to continue any of theem.I even quited watching Castle, the Following, Doctor Who and Merlin.

I did somethings on PS for a precious forum;


There's an PS activity going on so I did them for it. But you can attend with only one of them, so I chose (with a little help from a precious friend) the second one~

 These are my icons [yeah I make icons when I'm reaaally bored -_-"]









 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder