7 Temmuz 2013 Pazar

Back Online

So I've just returned from my vacation~

I did some signature banners while I was away. My first experiences with c4d!


 
 
The renders are from an online game called League of Legends (or sth like that). I don't even know the characters, I just learned their names by the file names. But their qualities are match for c4d, so I used them.
 
I've been playing Ghost Master and I'm already on the final mission! Can not manage to finish it, though. That damn Ice Cream or so whatever thingy~
 
Now I'm reading a book called Firefly Line. I think it's a great book -though I don't understand the relationship between the two main charachters. What kind of friendship is that? Do they really like each other or what? If I had a friend like Tully, I would've killed her. Seriously.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder