28 Haziran 2013 Cuma

First Entry Yay!

I've been thinking about creating a blog for too long. Time to take actioon!
I'm interested in so many things. I need to keep my things tidied, or else I forget that I made them. For example, when I read a book I add it to GoodReads, when I do something on photoshop I add it to Deviantart etc. I don't want them to be in different sites, I wanna put them together. So here is my blog.
You may say that I can keep a diary instead of bothering with a blog. But I can't do it, I'm too lazy to write a diary. I'm just gonna update my blog when there's an important thing I wanna remember later.
Anyways, I can start with the things I like as I'll most likely post about them.
  • Reading books
  • Drawing cute anime girls :3
  • Reading mangas
  • Playing the piano
  • Editing pictures in photoshop
  • Writing short stories (when I'm not too lazy which happens reaaaally rare)
I would say "watching animes" BUT I haven't been watching any for around a year so I don't think it counts. If I start watching a series or an anime I'll post it, though.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder